subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Night..... Christmas Style!

Love our Monday nights on the best of weeks.
No swimming, all the time in the world to finish homework, its family game night, and family meal choice night. How can that get better?
Well, turns out if you add a little Christmas to all that, it gets just a little sweeter. Our Christmas decorations just feel so cozy....
Had a nice evening (once the grocery shopping was done anyway) with homework getting done and anxiously awaiting the Thai food- yup thats right, it was my night to choose supper! Loving vegetarian green curry!
We followed that up with a wild game of Super Mario Bros. on the Wii- Ellie assured me I would be great at it. Turns out, I'm not. I spent most of the game in a floating bubble just following Kevin, Maddy and Ellie around. Gotta say it really was fun though! I think Kevin was frustrated that we didn't get very far.....

Also, its always a big night here when the Owl magazines show up in the mail.
So a huge, long overdue thank you goes out to Esther and my Dad for these great magazines that have been showing up at our house monthly for years now (changing the address to the subscription every time we move....).
My girls love them, and always have them read cover to cover before bedtime on the day they arrive..... not to mention the storage and re-reading of them.... So really, lots of sincere thanks :)

Happy Monday everyone! Don't forget, unless there is a fire or a storm or something equally important to blog- I will be taking tomorrow night (the usual Tuesday) off..... so Happy Tuesday to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment