subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday

So yet another week in November where the girls don't have school all five days! You should see the calendar this month for them- it looks like someone forgot to fill it out...... seriously a lot of time off. Kevin will once again be taking the hit (ya, poor him with the three day weekend...) and will be home with the girls. Sigh.
I guess I have Nov. 11 to look forward to- at least we are all off together that day. Not sure what Kevin has planned for the girls..... I am sure that I will get a complete run down when I get home from work. Good or bad, I always here how things went- that is one benefit of having girls.... they always seem willing to chat.

I would like to say a happy "gotcha day" to Michael!
We sure are glad that you got "got" Michael..... we love having in our lives :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!!!

    It was a super fun day!

    (*well, still going on......the boys and Mike are working on a puzzle together. I quit after being insulted TOO MANY TIMES) :P

    ReplyDelete