subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, November 15, 2010

Through the eyes of Maddy.

Maddy had my camera tonight.
Here is the project she was working on- .... her goal was to define "domesticate" visually.

Always a favorite object for photo taking here: Aggie! This is one of the 7 pictures she took of her. I think Maddy blinded Aggie with so many flashes.

Ellie celebrating some great accomplishment on her computer playing below... the biggest celebration was due to the fact that there was minimal homework tonight and not swim team.... lots of down time.
The girls really love our Monday Family Nights. Tonight was meatball sandwiches for the girls (ribs for Kevin) and a game of Zooreeka- a family favorite.
Maddy loves this nativity given to us by Julie and Paul- this is another favorite item to photograph when they get a hold of my camera. And yes, this nativity stays up all year..... what can I say? I love the scene and I love the people who gave it to us :)

Speaking of people I love....
Got a letter in the mail today from my Grandma. Really always makes my day. Grandma Reddick used to always send me letters and "funnies" (cut out comics) ever since I moved away back in 1992. I have a whole collection of letters. She has recently picked this habit back up again which really just makes me so happy. Love you Grandma! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment