subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesdays are being let go.....

I just can't seem to be on the ball Tuesday nights- between running to swimming, then on to Bible study, then home late..... so its official, I will no longer be blogging on Tuesday nights. So adjust your schedules accordingly! I just can't stand the guilt of not blogging..... So consider yourselves notified!

I hadn't put this picture in from Sunday:
Cracks me up that we clean our closets out, took these magnetix over to the Thorntons for them to have, and what do the girls and Thorntons play with all afternoon? Love that there is good use for old toys...

Bible study last night:
Doing a study on Jonah- really interesting. There is a daily worksheet that we are to do at home.... funny to have me cramming come Monday night to get my five days worth done!

Hat day today for the Middleschoolers - Ellie says boo to that!
Off school tomorrow for Veterans Day- our thoughts are with all the Veterans in our life. Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment