subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

So, Saturday after a day off Friday-

You would think it would mean a lot got done around here- ya, not so much.
I guess lots of stuff got done, just not necessarily what I would put down as "priority".
Tarza water park yesterday was apparently a lot of fun. The girls got to hang out with the Thorntons. Just looking now, if my eyes aren't deceiving me- looking at the above photo, I believe the suit Maddy is wearing under that dress is a bikini.... Huh, I'll be talking to her and Kevin about that..... but moving on....
Great water slides and great friends made for a happy afternoon yesterday for the Gillam girls.

Today-
Kevin still messing with what was his broken down computer, which is now his working fine computer- with lots of tweaking left to do.
Somehow, the girls and I dove into the huge project of removing and reorganizing toys. The funny part was having them decide to get rid of something because they are too old for it and then saying "can we just play with it one more time...." Really cute, but didn't do much to speed the process up- just sayin'.
After all toys were sincerely and completely gone through and many eliminated, the girls decided to reward themselves by buying one Zhu Zhu pet each.
I didn't want to point out the irony of removing many toys, and then the reward for that being spending their own money on another toy. Wait, is that irony? I always mix that up..... Either way, they have been wanting these things forever and they did a GREAT job going through their stuff, so I caved and took them to the one joyful store on island- Twinkles! God love it, so much happiness there....... mostly because it is "it"- the only toy/Japanese merchandise store here.
So these are the Zhu Zhu s. Cute, fluffy and they run around on the floor.
I'll admit, they are different little guys. They make these scurrying noises as they go- and if they fall over its an "awwwww" sound that they make.

So closets have been pared down nicely, all Halloween decorations officially put away, Zhu Zhu pets purchased, and Thai food was had by Kevin and I for supper while the girls were at swim practice........ nice productive but relaxing day. Won't complain about the laundry and cleaning not done- I'll just enjoy all that was done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment