subtitle

Endurance....

Friday, November 5, 2010

The weekend ahead....

Since the majority of this family started their weekend early with a Friday off, then I am going to guess that their weekend ahead is looking pretty sweet right about now. Actually, my weekend started a bit early too, yes I had to work today but Kevin had the girls out in town so went straight to swimming from there. Yup, night off for me!
On the big day off, Kevin and the girls went with the Thorntons to a water park- and since my camera is missing I am going to assume you will be seeing photos of it in tomorrow's blog.
Saturday should be the usual double swim, catch-up housework day. Sunday looks to be church in the morning, scrapping in the afternoon (with Melda of course!) and date night in the evening (with Kevin of course!).
Thats your brief overview- I am sure to be giving you the details as the weekend ahead unfolds.....

3 comments:

  1. I took video and photos with my iPhone........
    but it's now dead and won't charge. I tried plugging it into the wall and into the computer....... it does nothing. no beep, nada. :(

    I will take it in the morning to GTA and hope that they can fix my phone and not lose my GOT-CHA day data.

    That would make me most unhappy........ :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sam, I am relieved to hear that date night is with Kevin. I too have been scrapping lately - it must be that time of year. At least here it is chilly and rainy - nothing calling me outside and of course the daily chores around the house just aren't that appealing. I hope you guys are working on your orders for Newport. We miss you. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue! No word of a lie, not an hour ago I was looking at the mini album you made for me of Paul! So cute! miss you guys too...newport is still in pencil until after December.... sam

    ReplyDelete