subtitle

Endurance....

Friday, November 12, 2010

I know its cliche....

But seriously TGIF!
There is something bad about having a Thursday off and having to go back for just one day! Its almost like- why bother?

Kevin took Ellie to swimming tonight since he was home all day with Maddy.
So Maddy and I enjoyed some organizing time! There is something truly beautiful about bringing together storage systems and label making.... yes, that is my happy place. Thanks to Melda for the extra paper storage!

Maddy is feeling much better- no illness since last night. Spent the day on the couch watching Harry Potter (which spurred on a third reading of the 7th book) and eating rice and applesauce. She has requested "real" food for tomorrow so I know she is feeling better.
Ellie isn't taking any chances, so she is sleeping on the cot again tonight- that and the fact that she LOVES the cot!

..... better go clean the kitchen
before I am busted by Kevin for doing my fun stuff when my chores aren't done! :(

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I missed your post the last couple days..... I scroll through my "dashboard" daily.
    ANYWHO......so happy that Maddy is feeling better.
    Nice that you put the photo of me with the donut in my mouth.........lovely!
    And I hope to see you Sat. morning for some scrappin' time. :)

    ReplyDelete