subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Its been busy....

My classroom this week has turned into career central! We are having career activities at Southern High this week and I have been doing my best to bring in some people whose careers would peak the students interest. The above photo has Kevin's boss talking to my class- really so sweet of him to take the time out for it..... Kevin is booked for next week :)

Ellie got the American Girl catalog in the mail- its almost an annual tradition to see that one show up. Lots of circling in it.....
Ellie decided tonight to write what she is thankful for which includes family (with Maddy listed as "most of the time"), her teacher and class, and animals (both stuffed and real, she didn't want to be prejudiced against any group)
Maddy has found that motion stops me from getting a good photo, so she uses this defense sometimes when she is in no mood for her picture taken. Today the mood is due to two shots she had to get after school. There was a note sent home saying she would be expelled if not immunized immediately... I think she would have chosen the expulsion.
And Ellie making "cootie catchers". She saw one made in a book she was reading so gave it a try. Kevin and I tried to help her follow the directions- but ultimately it was Madison who came through and figured it out.
Maddy drew this picture after school today- shows exactly how ungrateful those pilgrims were! I think this photo has them sending their food back to the chef... The turkeys look thankful that the focus isn't on them!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American people. I have so much to be thankful for- and if I were making a list, my family and friends would definitely be first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment