subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, November 8, 2010

Just because....

Ellie is all snuggled up with a good book, doesn't mean we are all in our "happy places"...... well Maddy is snuggled in her bed with a book, and Kevin is watching Sportscenter. So I guess its just me that still has work to do :(
Hate it when that happens- so I am skipping blogging for tonight- but know that I wish I were done all my work, writing a big long blog, preferably in my pajamas in a comfy chair with a blanket (I think its Ellie's influence that is making me wish that!)

1 comment:

  1. well, she's so cute, how can you not want to be doing what she's doing?

    I have to say, dinner as a family on Monday night with no rush out the door afterwards is nice. The dishwasher actually got loaded and is running.

    I hope you are done with your grading and such soon!

    See you in the morning I hope!

    ReplyDelete