subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, November 22, 2010

Proof

...of why the girls should be swimming seven nights a week!
... no where to rush off to after school + excess energy not burned off in the pool+two rambunctious girls= an all out brawl! My money is usually on Ellie...

Though I will say that we all look forward to Mondays as they are a night off swimming, but also are our family nights. Tonight was Maddy's choice night...... hotdogs and pizza bagels were the food of choice with Mario Summer Olympic Wii to follow.
Next Monday is my night...... there will be Thai food for sure, but I'll have to think some more on my game. My turn doesn't come around that often.... I want to be sure to make a good choice!

1 comment:

  1. Come on now.......they are smiling, so it was all in good fun right??
    No blood.......no foul!

    (you need some more time with boys.....hee hee)

    PS......I see the Christmas socks. Does my heart good that they are easy to please.........also not the case with boys! :)

    ReplyDelete