subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All Soul's Day

The cemeteries and Catholic churches were packed today-just makes a Baptist girl feel so guilty to be off work!
If it makes you feel any better, I got nothing productive done on this Catholic holiday. I did have a dentist appointment which is kinda like penance...

I was productive only in one area..... I scrapbooked! Yes that is right- I am officially out of my two year no scrappin' slump and back on my game! I finished my Disney album today.....
.... from the year two thousand and ...... Wait, what is this blank page?
Oh no! I don't know what year this Disney album is from! Barb help! I need to do my cover page..... what year is this?
Yes, it is beyond sad when you are so far behind on your photo organizing when you don't even remember what year you are on...... just sayin'.
Guess I am not done my Disney album after all.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, we gotta get scrapin'

    HELP ME SAM I AM
    YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE!

    Okay, that was way corny Star Wars old school,
    but it's WAY past my bedtime and I am trying to get everything done that I could put off until tomorrow, if I was going to have electricity, but alas, I will not.

    ANYWHO........just sayin'
    that when I think about the fact that you won't be here next year........I have to stuff down the feeling of sick depression - and force myself to think about all the fun we will have before you strand me here........so, back to my original comment. We gotta get scrappin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come??? Miss those days and I am so far behind......

    ReplyDelete