subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Joe!

First and foremost I want to say a VERY happy birthday to Joe. I hope you have a great day- and that Mom cooks all your favorites! Maybe even a pie to celebrate the day...... :)

A good Saturday all around!
Went to the Thornton's this morning- kids played, Melda and I scrapbooked. We had the Christmas music going, I was scrappin' Christmas layouts (from 2006 but I won't mention that) and had some pumpkin coffee- serious mmmm!
It could only have been more holiday-ish if it had snowed.... though I doubt the palm trees would last through it.

Maddy is feeling 100% better, she went to swim team tonight with no problems.
She was even well enough to be playing some sort of jumpy game with her sister before they left for swimming.
Crazy.

I stayed home tonight.
...finished a scrappy project up, did inventory for Tsunami (ya-I'm the merchandise person for the team...) and did some cleaning. Productive night all in all. Girls are in bed- well I should say one is in bed, and one (Ellie) still on the cot.... she is lovin' it, hope it gets old soon 'cause it takes up lots o space in the computer room!
Aggie is a happy camper...
Kevin bought her yet another new toy that she will rip up within a day- Kevin always says "this one is sturdy, she won't rip it up...." Ya right. Actually, doesn't really matter at this point, whatever makes our old girl happy- she can have! Just love her.
Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment