subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Usual Day

Nothing unusual about today............ except maybe that our hockey team has the gold! Way to go Canada!

Maddie came home from school today pretty excited. Her poem (which I have yet to hear) was chosen to be read in front of the school today. A proud moment for her, if I get a copy of it I will add it in the blog so you can read it......hopefully it was in good taste, she does have a sarcastic side to her writing.....

Both girls are very focused on doing a science fair project. Madison is doing it on "Why Bedlington Terriers are Faster than Fox Terriers"- to end the suspense for you, it has something to do with their bone structure- I'll let you know when I know :) Ellie is doing "Body Systems in a Food Chain" which will include information and a model of a hunter's muscle, a bear's digestive system, a fish's respiratory/gill system, and how algae grows. I thought that was pretty inventive for a second grader. I am sure I will have pictures of both projects when they are done in the next week or so.

Madison missed swim practice again tonight. Her toe is on the mend but you wouldn't know from looking at it- it is UGLY! Still with pus, but chunks of the skin are coming off now- I am sorry to be so graphic, I only wish I could post a picture of it without gagging you. I think she may be out of swimming for the week- or for as long as she continues to be a biohazard anyway.

Gotta go finish up my 70 progress reports- oy - I swear with this block/semester system I am submitting grades or writing progress reports every 3 weeks...... I am sure my teachers never did this much work :p

Going to say it one more time-
Yay for Canada!- seriously, so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment