subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Honestly!

It feels like it should be Friday- but the calendar clearly says Tuesday?
Huh, thats weird!

Things seem overly busy right now (as you can tell from my lack of blogging). The girls are still fine and well. Maddie made it back in tonight for her first swim practice after "the toe" incident. It has healed up nicely and looks like all new skin is coming in! My senior nurses were treated to pictures of the toe at its worst for our unit on wound care. I am not sure how the girls swam tonight as Kevin came home on time and took them to practice. I spent the whole two and a half hours at this computer finishing up my units for this week. Leaving just enough left over time to blog!

I wanted to add some "morning" pictures of the girls for you. Almost every morning that I come down the hall this is what I see:
The girls get up in the morning, get dressed and carry their blankets and books down to the living room to wait for breakfast. Such a nice, comforting routine. One of my favorite times of the day- seeing my girls content to be in the same room together, enjoying a good book. Of course the sun beaming in on them helps to give the whole scene a "warm, fuzzy" feel to it :)

What's cute too is that they usually continue the book reading at the table with breakfast:
Really makes for nice mornings.

2 comments:

  1. I won't be able to share this one with my boys. We have a "no books at the table" rule, mostly because, the fighting over who gets the last "muffin" results in spilled milk. (on the book!)

    Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly not enough bickering and fighting going on. Where's the noise? How can you tell if anyone is really awake? I gotta tell you, Sam has been a bit more like your girls lately, especially while reading Percy Jackson. If he keeps it up I may have to send him your way! We miss you. Sue

    ReplyDelete