subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, March 22, 2010

Internet is back on!

To start out:
Sorry we are a little late with the internet being down, but Happy Birthday to Matthew!

The weekend went well. We tried a new restaurant.
Mostly Greek food. It was quite ok. Madison had a chicken alfredo pizza thing, Ellie had a cheeseburger (ok it wasn't all Greek) I had falafel, Kevin had a gyro. Don't know that it will be a new favorite but it was different.

Went to the exchange yesterday and got the girls some new pajamas.
They both get so attached to their clothes. 99% of their clothes at this point were bought for Alyssa by Barb, and then handed on to us (thanks Barb!). So whenever I mention that we need to weed their clothes out they will pull out the "but Mom, they are from Barb!" argument. So we bought the new pj's with the stipulation that they had to clean out all sleeping clothes except for two pair. It almost worked..........Maddie choose to keep a pair that quite frankly haven't fit her for the past year.
I think when I am off for my spring break next week some of their older clothes may go "missing"......... I'll just re-mess up their drawers when I am done, they will never notice the difference!

I got through day one of the accreditation at school. It was the worst day of it as my focus group and I had to meet with the accreditation team. Didn't go too badly, I think we answered everything well enough. Tomorrow will be the end of it. Looking forward to not having to worry about accreditation anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment