subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day Two

The day went well. My mouth almost is back to normal, I can check getting my hair done off my list, got some school work done, I did some laps at the pool and I am back on the mother of the year list.

I got the mom of the year nomination from Ellie. I had lunch with her at school. Not sure if the mom of the year was due to me going there for lunch, or if it was because I brought McDonalds for her. Really you would have thought she won the lottery. So happy to have me there, which made me so happy to be there.
I asked Madison if she wanted me to come to her lunch time at school, and I was answered with a hearty "I dunno". Grade 5- little more stigma if your mom sits with you for lunch......

Glad to be headed for bed....day three should be less busy- I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment