subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday is over.

Friday is right around the corner....yay!
This is the thank you kiss Aggie gave Maddie for all the "enriching" she received this week. I know you are dying to know- which toy won? Well it turns out that Aggie's favorite thing in her environment that stimulates her prey instinct is.......kong with a cookie in it. Pretty sure again, that it won out due to it being a known food source, and lets face it, our Aggie is a chow hound.

It is Chamorro month here so our corner store had star fruit out as a give away to celebrate as it is a local fruit. Maddie was all over it! Loved it, said its skin has a slight sour taste but the rest is all sweet. Sorry for the half eaten photo, she laid into it so fast that I never got a picture of it!

And wanted to add a picture of my Grandma. I just love her. Her sense of humor has no limits. I only hope I laugh as much as she does when I am 93! My mom sent this picture to me- thanks mom. There were two other pictures sent also, they had my Grandpa in them- but they were on the blurry side. I am just so grateful for my Grandparents. Love you guys and really miss you.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I am behind on the stories this week, and just now catching up here on Thursday evening. Busy:crazy here......many reasons, but not to forget this paperwork for the dog to come to Guam is nuts!

    ANYWAY......speaking of Dogs - how fun for Aggie to be part of a science project! :)

    LOVE the photo of your grandma - love her already! What a gem! (and amazed that the photo was taken in the year 2039....didn't know they had time travel in Canada......SWEET!) hee hee

    Glad to hear that testing is going well. We are, of course, excited for Mike's visit / Easter and then May will be busy as well. My mom is coming to visit. Isaac and Zion have parts in the church children's musical and Michael has 6th grade camp. (little nervous about that, but......)

    HUGS from Cali!

    ReplyDelete