subtitle

Endurance....

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday again.....

But not just any Friday- it is the Friday that starts my March break. Ahhhhh, feels almost like I can breathe again. Though I do have a meeting at the college first thing Monday, but still not the same as a full day of teaching.
I think I may miss driving in to work everyday, passing my favorite caribou, chickens and roosters, spending all day with my students....... Ya, I may miss it all but being home all day will be a great consolation to me...

Ellie got to make a kite today- I am assuming for March winds.....she was so excited about this. Created a plan and mostly stuck to it....I think the worm, crab and fish were an addition to the original sketch.

Madison made a mini-Chamorro-hat in culture class today. Senor Guzman also taught them some traditional dances. She put the palm leaf hat on a bull she has that looks like the caribou from here.

Headed into a busy-ish weekend. Kevin has a change of command he will be at tomorrow. The girls have double practice, 10am at Leo Palace and then 5:30 at their normal pool. But really, the weekend can be as busy as it likes- I have all week to catch up! Can you hear the smile in my writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment