subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Taking Kevin's kudos back.....

Ok, so I won't take them back- but by the looks of the house, day three wasn't as smooth as the first two.
The words from Kevin's mouth "I don't know what happened, the day went fast". The girls had their usual homework time, and some park time with the Thorntons. He did have to put a clinic visit in there- Ellie is on antibiotics for a sinus infection.....and yes supper was made. But the house is a bit sad- Kevin said as he went out the door to take the girls swimming "sorry the house is a mess"- really, not an awe inspiring stay at home dad statement.
I won't complain as the bonus of my "stay at home husband" tonight is that I got to not take the girls to swimming and get school work done here instead.......... hindered only by having to clean up the house and getting my blog done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment