subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

On Guam...... again

Back on Guam after a quick day in Hawaii....... can't say that I am happy to be here, but I'll work on it.

We are focused today on getting the house in order, which Ellie and I always enjoy and Maddy tolerates..... right now Maddy is "organizing" her books. Judging by the amount of silence coming out of her room I am assuming she is reading as part of the process. I guess it helps to re-read the books so they go into the exact right section of her book shelves? I don't know...... I'll try not to judge the method to the madness.....

BTW so funny- flying here yesterday from Hawaii I knew four different people on the plane. We aren't talking a small plane- its one of those two rows of two seats and a row of three....... huge plane, filled up......and I don't know that many people on Guam to begin with! I believe that definitely goes under an "OOG" happening.......

I will be sure to keep the blog up now that we are back. I'll start everyday-ish and let you know when that gets to be too much. I am back to work this coming Monday, so I am guessing it will be right around then.....

3 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome back! I am looking forward to reliving our Guam days though your blog now so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey......we know you have lots to do, but would like to have you join us on Sat. at some point to celebrate Zion's 9th birthday. Let me know your schedule........(or maybe Sunday after church for the Toy Story 3 movie) whatever you guys are up for....... See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps......I hope things aren't out of order due to the Thorntons......I tried to tidy up the path of our presence!

    ReplyDelete