subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Giving Kevin Kudos


Kevin is being the stay at home dad this week. He is doing a great job- granted its only day 2 but already I am impressed. The girls got a play in the park this morning- video games all day (k- not so happy with that....) with supper ready, the girls and I fed and out the door to swimming. I could get used to this..... laundry done, suppers made- seriously going to be a huge let down next week when its back to me handling home along with work.
Maddie and Ellie still aren't feeling altogether great. Madison is complaining of an earache and may end up at the clinic in the morning......
Ellie made herself carsick from sitting in the way-back of the minivan on the way home from swimming so went straight to bed.
This picture is so that Ann and Gene can see that their choice of books for the girls (if you look at the title, I believe Gene chose this one...) are still read often :)


Super huge happy birthday to Micki!
Hope you have a great day (in Disney none the less!) and know that I am thinking of you. And know also that I am glad you are older than me....... its at least some comfort.
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment