subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day two....

.....hope you don't mind this file photo......
This picture isn't from today- its from the last time we were lucky enough to hang with the Thornton's ........ today was bowling with the boys. I was too busy chatting with Melda to snap a photo, so try to imagine the above kids with the same smiles except less wet and in bowling shoes......

Still trying to adjust to being here........ sleep-wise and missing home wise..... the sleep is an easy fix, the home-missing I am still working on...... hey its only day two people! I am sure it'll get easier.... right?

A little bit of disturbing news- I don't know if anyone remembers my two boonie dogs who are on the side of the road everyday on our way to swimming? Well, last night I looked for them and saw only one dog..... thought that was odd, but figured maybe dog-two was on a break? Tonight...dog-two was still missing. I will keep you updated on my boonie dog news.... but its not looking good.....

2 comments:

  1. Less wet, different shoes, same smiles...OK, do goggles make strikes more likely? Maybe that's been my problem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo........don't think I ever saw that one! Fun times with the Gillams - my favorite thing about this tiny island. I am trying to not think about next summer...... ugh!

    More bowling to be done...... so photos next time eh?

    ReplyDelete