subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Great day all around....

The girls loved their time with the Thornton boys- VBS followed by Pizza Hut, play time at the house ending with running around in the pouring rain.
My day- started with Melda taking the girls to VBS for me....thanks Melda! Getting to school in time to sit an hour outside the gate along with 50 other cars waiting for the school lock down to end. The drug sniffing dogs had a hay-day with arrests to follow.
Swim team tonight- girls still SO happy to be there, which is a great bonus for me not to be dragging my daughters where they don't want to be.
And home again.....pj'd out, ready to watch Big Bang Theory......yup, great day all around :)

1 comment:

  1. I did take a few photos yesterday of the kids at the "rock" park.......I'll share them with you soon!

    ReplyDelete