subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day one teaching......check!

Apparently Dept of Education paid the power bill cause class went on as scheduled.........
I wish I had more to report beyond the fact that I survived day one..... not overly productive but made it through. Its really chaotic at this school at the beginning of the block due to their inability to get the kids schedules right. Really, really bad. It takes two weeks to get these students where they are suppose to be- which is supposedly half way to the first quarter....crazy.
I had a lot of students from last year visit me today- nice to see them! I was talking to one of them at the end of the day and I said "well one day down..." and he quickly responds "ya, 180 to go"....... really, cause it seems like so much more than that.....

The girls are loving VBS and having a babysitter every afternoon. They are looking forward to Thursday when they will be hitting Pizza Hut and hanging with the Thorntons while I am at work.
What a really nice thing for Maddy and Ellie...... great days with great friends and no school to worry about ......... saweeeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment