subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Movin' on.

I have been told by a dear friend that I need to quit with the negative talk and get happy about being on Guam- cause its a real bummer reading about it on the blog! So I am movin' on from the negative........

First Sunday back to church...... nice being back there, also nice that the Thorntons will be attending the same church as us! The girls church program changes this year. Since Maddy is in middle school now, she stays in for the full service with no Sunday school. Ellie is in church for the first half then is in 3rd-5th grade Sunday school. They are both going to have to adapt- neither were overly positive with the changes but I think long-term it will be a great thing for them. Moving on into big kid church!

After church went with the Thorntons to see Toy Story 3- finally! We've been wanting to see it since it came out over the summer.

imgres.jpg

Really found it to be a great movie- but sad! Tried hard not to bawl- I am trying to get better about crying at movies, not sure I am doing great with that. I was going to re-watch "Up" this summer- that was a HUGE tear jerker- but after seeing Toy Story 3 I am kinda glad I didn't. "Up" was much more sad and judging by the amount of tears I had for Toy Story, "Up" wouldn't have gone well......


Rest of the afternoon was spent around the house. The girls watched a movie..... love how Ellie watches TV.....

Aggie has a front leg that is bothering her right now, hoping that will resolve itself without a vet visit since we have already given enough money to the Wise Owl animal clinic.

Tomorrow I start work and the girls are off to VBS.

They are excited about it........ and in light of my new positive attitude- I am excited too! A new school year, it'll be great!

See.... I can move on to being positive :)

1 comment:

  1. let's see.........positives about Guam.

    hot ....nope, a negative

    humid........still no

    great shopping.......no

    close to family........no

    uh......has your friend been here?

    ReplyDelete