subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday in pictures......

Nice day had by all.
Girls swam Leo Palace in the morning. Hung out in the afternoon watching their favorite dog shows and brushing their favorite dog.
Went to the Thornton's new house to help (very little mind you) transfer some things over from the beach house. Their new house is really big and nice- as far as military houses go anyway. Though I don't think the size of the new house will be much consolation to Mike- he will dearly miss his beach house. I'm just glad they have moved only minutes away from us- the hike to Merizo (had to go through the villages of Umatac, Agat and Inaranjan to get there) would have gotten old fast! I think Melda is just grateful for the air-con......
Ended the day with dinner out at a local Mexican restaurant. Not the best ever- but the best we got on island!
Busy day today- tomorrow I get to go see Eclipse with Melda..... no such thing as seeing that movie too much..... Closely followed by some serious lesson planning. Monday is coming too fast......

1 comment:

  1. I think I figured out how to post a comment....but why did I have to start my own blog to make it happen???????
    This better be an insightful comment.....hmmmmm......nice "furberator"!

    ReplyDelete