subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Went to the Top O the Mar....a neat restaurant that is Mongolian BBQ. Its pretty neat. You choose all you want to go into your supper and give it to the guy to cook it up on these outdoor hot plates/grills. The girls loved it.
The restaurant itself is on a pretty high cliff so it makes for a beautiful view while you eat outside. Unfortunately it was an overcast night so you can't really see the view in back of Maddie and Ellie- beautiful long coast line- maybe I will get a better shot next time. I remember coming to the Top O the Mar often when we were here last time. Really enjoy the food and the atmosphere.
Love having dinner out with the family. Don't love having a gecko try to drink my ice tea. Can you believe the nerve! He then bee-lined for my chocolate pie but that is where I drew the line...he had to go. I had Maddie go after him. Her love of slimy creatures and bugs is really coming in handy here in Guam!

No comments:

Post a Comment