subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No storm!


Turned into a big nothing! Which is awesome since they called Cor 1 for all public schools (which is me!) so I had the day off. The base however did not call Cor 1 so the girls had school (well half day anyways-it was already on the calendar as a planned short day). To top all this off, Kevin was off as he had leave time to burn- so his was a pre-planned day off too. Bottom line- all of us were off and there was no storm...a good day had by all.



Unfortunately, we have this bigger storm to look forward to sometime this weekend. Good thing we are already stocked up on water and Pop Tarts so we are all set!



1 comment:

  1. We got lucky this year and didn't get a hurricane in the gulf. I'll miss them a little once I'm rooted in California!! Keep up the good work on the blog. I check it daily!

    ReplyDelete