subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, September 24, 2009

So, how is Guam so far?


Madison: "What do I like about Guam? I don't know. I like the geckos I get to chase. Umm, I like looking at fish and trying to catch them with my bare hands. I like Lalani....but thats it. No really, thats it."
"What I don't like about Guam? My school...except for GE and science, that its hot, that all we have are palm trees and....thats it. Oh and tomorrow I am going to a birthday party, I like birthday parties so thats a positive."

Ellie: "Umm, I like the brown hanging tree snakes, the coconut crabs- although I haven't seen one yet. The pool. How all I have to do is sit back and relax because its hot. I like my homework because I don't have a lot of it. Thats all."
"There is nothing I don't like about Guam except for the coconuts falling on my head- that scares me."

3 comments:

  1. At least they were able to find some positives! That is good! Are you on the Guam countdown yet?? Just kidding :)

    Virginia is hectic....miss those lazy beach days of Hawaii or at aloha spirit. Everyone here is in such a hurry to go from one place to another....kinda crazy!

    Hope your back feels better soon. That is painful -- been there done that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete