subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oy

First day back after the holiday weekend. SO nice having the extra day.
The girls had dental appointments this morning- Kevin took them to it. Their teeth are still great- no cavities and fingers crossed for no braces.
Funny how things are sometimes now, with me working Kevin is having to deal with kid stuff he would have avoided before.......odd to see him taking time off work for it- I am sure equally odd feeling to him as well. His secretary has made me going back to work so much easier than it could be. At this point I just email her if there is something Kevin needs to do for the girls and she is all over it- great system!

Because of all this kid stuff we were trading cars back and forth- and allegedly its my fault the battery was dead in his car when he got back to it- allegedly... the jury is still out. I am not willing to accept full blame, I mean if his car can't find its way to turning off its own lights- when they are supposedly automatic lights- well then I just can't help that.
Either way, I came home to a very frustrated husband. I knew this because of all the glaring. Of course, things got worse when he discovered there was no more of his brewed iced-tea.... now that I will take blame for- hey, I was thirsty!

Lots of wind and rain tonight- nice to be tucked inside with that going on outside. Something about tropical winds, very menacing. The girls swam well tonight- Maddie has been moved up a lane and seems very proud of this. Both girls are up to 2 hour practices now. Their strokes are looking nice. Between that and school going smoothly- honestly maybe I should knock on wood.....
I am caught up on my school work- so as a reward (don't judge me) I am re-reading the third Twilight book. What can I say, its an illness. I think I heard Julie is re-reading it as well, nice to have a friend with the same issues :)
And I am happy to report Kevin has found a college basketball game, brewed himself some iced-tea so he is smiling again - for anyone that was worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment