subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Enough already....

I am done slacking. Sorry, really needed some down time- and frankly I am still not caught up. Special sorry to everyone who COMPLAINED that I haven't been blogging.....geesh can't catch a break without hearing about it..... :)

Well since I have been gone, Kevin has turned 40. We kept it really low key (mostly because he didn't really want to acknowledge the 40 part). There were gifts, and homemade cupcakes.... not made by me.....thats why they were really yummy.
A present that he asked for was a dinner/movie date. I would like to say it was because he wanted to spend time with me, but the real motive was Avatar. So yesterday we got a babysitter..... the sweatshirts you see are because the movie theater is always guaranteed to be sub-zero.
Avatar was not my choice but turned out to be a really good movie- if you don't mind a little motion sickness. The 3-D movie was amazing but honestly turned my stomach. Of course it didn't make me sick enough that I didn't eat well at Outback Steakhouse. It is so funny to me every time we go to that side of the island- driving from poverty straight into sin city. Tumon Bay is like driving down Rodeo Drive- all really high class stores and huge hotels (some massage parlors....) the only difference is here its all Japanese tourists crowding the street. But its worth driving through to get to Outback..... a recognizable restaurant! Here is Kevin with his blooming onion...

So I think he had a nice birthday- thanks to everyone for the cards and birthday wishes- Ann and Gene, he was VERY happy with the video game..... hasn't stopped playing it in his free time, apparently its a good one!

And since I have been so lazy of late- you guys will have two blogs today..... Kevin Maddie are headed out to Spanish Steps for the next couple of hours while I do homework and Ellie entertains herself. They are sure to have some great underwater pictures and I will post them tonight.

Again, sorry for the long break. Missed you guys!

1 comment:

  1. A big Happy Birthday Kev...That bloomy looked so good,,,Joe wants one but the nearest is NF and they don't have take-out so he will just have to drool over yours,,Glad you both enjoyed the day .Love to all

    ReplyDelete