subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Its chilly outside?

Funny how your perception of what "cold" is changes here.
I find myself wearing jeans more and more, and reaching for a hoodie as I go out the door. Everyday here it reaches high 80's easily with 100% humidity. This 79 degrees you see above was taken at 8pm on a cooler evening- I was bundled up with long pants and a sweatshirt while outside watching the kids swim. I remember when 79 was comfortable- who knew a few months on a tropical island would change my perspective so much :0

2 comments:

  1. Only one comment from here
    AARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    You are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean.....I recall feeling chilly about 75 - blood was nice and thin in Hawaii.....finally almost adjusted to these cooler temps here in VA. Possibility of more snow over the weekend.

    Love the blog -- makes me smile! Enjoy your evening/night!
    chris

    ReplyDelete