subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Few Things...

First I wanted to put up this super sweet picture of Paul...... I have the huge privilege of being his Godmother! My friend Sue (from Dahlgren) is his mom. I know I told most of you when I was home in the summer about him, but I have been wanting to put up a picture of him (course would have done it much earlier but had to first ask Sue's permission- which leaves me still way behind because I asked permission months ago). Sue and her whole family have been the hugest blessing to us. The girls could never get enough play time with Sam, Nate and Megan. Of course I had the most fun because little Maddie would sometimes come play at my house with me- really so cute. Anyway- we miss them..... but there is a sincere hope going around for both them and us getting orders together for Rhode Island in 2011- Newport or bust!

Second on the list- I walked past Aggie's food area and noticed something different..... look closely, there is a paper taped to the counter above her.....
Wonder what it says....
Maddie found this cartoon and cut it out so she could hang it up for Aggie. Really touched me that she would think of Aggie. Also loved that later I could hear her talking to Aggie- reading it to her!
My other daughter's cute move of the week came in the form of a letter left on my pillow last night. A well decorated envelope, with a letter and a card in it. The card was a peace dove, and the letter said " I love you mommy, I don't know anyone like you!" Tears to my eyes....

Lastly wanted to give you an update on my class's baby/flour sack project-
They are doing really well with it, kinda grown attached to their "babies". Surprisingly even the boys are into it! Friday is the last day- not sure they are anxious to end it.......

1 comment:

  1. The kids will be thrilled they made the blog! It has been a particularly cold winter here in a house that is not well equipped. I could use a little tropical perspective. Miss you all. Sue

    ReplyDelete