subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday....

This whole week is going so slowly for me, and I think its because we are so out of routine. Things after school the last two days and the girls had a half day today with two more half days to follow. They are very excited about it because they are going over to a friend's house to play for the afternoon for the first two days of it.....and they are slightly disappointed because Kevin will be picking them up for the third half day- didn't want to overstay the welcome at the friend's home in case we need them again....
Tomorrow after I am done work I will be meeting Kevin and the girls at the school for parent/teacher interviews. I always look forward to hearing how the girls are doing in the classroom. I will try to remember to bring my camera to the school to give you a glimpse.
Have been putting Christmas presents together so I can send things off...did the pictures for the Christmas cards this evening. Here is a sneak peak....
Here's hoping the rest of the week goes smoothly- and quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment