subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Guest Blogger- Ellie!

If you give a kid a camera.....
Here is an Ellie sized view of our house- she took my camera today all over the house....

Hi Ellie here.....if you give a kid a camera she'll go crazy with it. And she'll also take a lot of pictures, including Daddy playing his computer game. She'll also want to take some pictures of herself, her mom, her sister and also her dog!

This one is a picture I took of myself, you can tell because my arms are out.
Maddie, Maddie, she was being so silly that I couldn't even understand what she was saying. I kept getting pictures of her hand because she did not want her picture taken. She was also wearing her new dress, and that is why I wanted to take a picture of her in the first place. The next picture is her new Christmas dress that she just bought today. I bought my Christmas dress yesterday, we say that Grandma Gillam will like it because it looks Scottish. It is very pretty, it is a shirt and skirt with a scarf. Barb will like the Christmas pin for it because it is very pretty and decorative.
Now I am moving onto Aggie because she is sooooo cute. I took a picture of her next to our American Girl dolls because they are cute too. Anyways, the reason I took a pictures in this room is because a lot of people were in it (except for Mom, she was out here with the computer). I like being in the room with the most of my family because I like spending time with them.
This is a picture I took in the mirror thats why it looks like a huge ball of light in my hands. Daddy is playing Batman on his xbox. It is a new xbox and it looks cool it is black and has the number 2 on it.
This is a girl on the game her name is Ivy because she can control ivy plants. Batman explained to her that she needs to leave there otherwise something will happen to her and the plants. Mama is making me say here (and I don't want to) that I am usually not allowed to watch Daddy's games but it was not violent at that part because they were just talking about some sort of formula that he needed.
This is Mama where I said she was for the whole time. She is playing with her camera right now, she wants to take pictures of us but a lot of times we don't like it.
This picture I took of Mama while she took a picture of me.
Thats all I have for now. Thank you for looking!
Bye from Ellie :) ( I love doing smiley faces) :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job Ellie! You take some very nice photos!

    Sam -- how long have you had your iMac? Do you love it? I have had mine just about a year and am still learning but I LOVE iphoto. It is so easy to use!!!

    Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete