subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Haputo.....sort of.

Finally made it out to Haputo- as Kevin would tell you he had been looking forward to it all week...he really gets a kick out of beaching it. I don't want to say much about our day as Maddie and Ellie will be guest blogging all the events, but not until tomorrow morning (which would be this coming evening for you). So you will have to check back later to see it....sorry for the delay but they had to go to bed right after swim team- so no blogging time.
I will tell you that it was a nice -yes hot- but nice day. Maddie and Kevin loved their fish viewing time, and Ellie enjoyed castle building. This was a wavier beach than we usually hit. Kevin and Madison had to work hard to get out over the reef with all the waves, and equally as hard to get back in....there was a strong current.
I will say no more because I don't want to step on the toes of my guest bloggers......

No comments:

Post a Comment