subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, November 2, 2009

God Bless All Souls Day.

Had a day off today, so I am going with some low key bloggin'...

Today was All Soul's Day. Its a day to visit family graves and such. Kevin and the girls are not on the Guam system so they had school/work. I would love to tell you here that I sat on the couch and ate bon-bons all day....or even that I went for a spa day. Pretty much spent the day doing the things I had been wanting to do for the past two weeks. Tackled the computer room- not done yet still have to hang some things so pictures of the room will follow- caught up on some emailing I have been meaning to do (thanks everyone for your patience with my slow turn around time- and to those I finally got around to emailing for the first time!) and of course there is the never ending laundry and groceries. I had forgotten how fast 2:45 comes around! Didn't get everything done, but its a start.
Back to school tomorrow- really hoping that with Halloween being over that the students are a little more sedate, cause last week got crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment