subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guest Bloggers- Mady and Ellie!


Mady here, yes, I’m the guest blogger. I decided to mostly write about the fish. If you want a variety you should go to Gab Gab, Haputo did not have as many fish. Anyway the picture below is a Greasy Grouper. The tiny blue one is called a Blue Box Fish. The blue starfish is, well a Blue Sea Star. Here are some pictures of coral… The fish that is very fuzzy that you can hardly see is a Singular Bannerfish. There’s me up above… there is Daddy’s arm down below… Some of the fish we didn’t get were, Harold’s Angelfish, Bullethead Parrotfish, and a Moorish Idol. Next time we will go to Gab Gab and I will try to get pictures of them for you!

Hope you enjoyed this guest blog.
______________________________________________________

Hi, I am Ellie. I am writing about my sand castle. But if you have any sand castle equipment then I would be happy, because I don’t have any! I had to use baking equipment- a spoon, cup and a bin from the kitchen. The pond worked out well but the castle was small and I smushed it a lot. At the end Daddy smushed it. It was a very beautiful beach and I liked it because it had a lot of sand and water for me to use in the making of it. We got a really good picture of a very big lizard….we think it may be related to a monitor lizard! The sand castle turned out well….its going to be really fun looking at the pictures down below.



From your guest blogger, Ellie- peace out :)

3 comments:

  1. Nothing against you Sam, but I think we need more from these guest bloggers...they're quite talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful beach and water stories..We love hearing from all of you about your adventures in paradise. This time of year the terrific pictures are a reminder that the sun shines somewhere...just not here.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mady and Ellie,
    Peace out back at ya'. We miss you. Looks like lots of fun there in Guam. We should visit. Say hello to your folks.
    Love from the Williams family

    ReplyDelete