subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Fun...

And by that I mean doing a whole lot of nothing!
Spent as long as possible in our pj's today. Kevin took the girls to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader in the afternoon- it was in 3D and really, sad to say it but 3D movies make me nauseous! Anyway, I skipped the movie and met up with them after at the local (one of the only local) Mexican restaurants- Carmen's Cha Cha Cha (Ellie loves the Cha Cha part of the name).
In case you can't tell, Ellie grabbed my purse camera and went snap happy.
Took the girls on to swimming from there.

Love this photo of Maddy:
Yes, we usually are looking at a book when looking at Maddy. But since Christmas, she has been all about these Nurse Cherry Ames books that my Mom sent- so Maddy is now going to become a nurse. I encouraged her to go on to be a Nurse Practitioner after she is done her BScN. She seemed to think six years of school was doable :) Time will tell....

1 comment: