subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dec. 22

Can't blog much tonight- gotta run so I can sort out the "christmas closet" where everything has been stored these last months. Need to take a look at it all to make sure its all fair and even in case I need to last minute shop!

I wanted to show you guys something I thought was so cute.
I woke up the other morning, the girls were already up. They have become very good at entertaining themselves.
On the counter was this:
I'd like to say it was me that wrote the note- but it was Ellie. She wrote it to remind herself to always use a board under clay so as not to ruin the table.
How cute- and how organized!

Then as I was walking past the living room, Maddy was saying "um mom, can you go over there and get me a movie?' Which I thought was a strange request.... turns out she wanted me to see this
The girls had dug out and set up the playmobile nativity set to surprise me. They know how much I love nativities and the day before we had mentioned this set- total surprise that they would think to do this in the early morning.
I have a couple of great girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment