subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day?

Yup, thats what we did the day after Christmas, a beach day :) - no snow here!

And a quick story-
Ellie asked for kraft dinner today because thats what the girls get once a week after church. I told her since we didn't go to church today (had a swim team event) that there would be no mac n cheese. So Ellie disappears and comes back with this contract I signed October of 2009:
So apparently the kraft dinner applies to Sundays, not church...... she caught me with a loophole- I think she is a lawyer in the making. Couldn't believe that she remembered I had signed this! I'll be more careful what I sign from now on.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!~ I am amazed not that she remembered the contract and that you agreed to Kraft Dinner on Sundays.......... but that she knew where the contract WAS 14 months later and went right to it. Can some of your tidy household genes rub off over here?? Isaac can't find his homework 12 hours later, much less 12 months. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa!! Ellie is brilliant! Mmmmm....I can't wait for mac-and-cheese Sunday with you!

    ReplyDelete