subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dec. 16

One more night at Leo Palace tonight for swim team.
This photo is the "spare" pool. They have drained it and repainted the whole thing. Huge long course pool! The best part (which I should have taken a photo of) this pool is next to another pool exactly like this one.... two great olympic size pools side by side on Guam- still incredible to me..... and yes, definitely privately owned.
The girls enjoyed tonight's practice again- can't beat a practice full of starts and turns.

Got a package in the mail this week from Julie and Paul.
Love this ornament they sent me. Oh do I miss Tim Horton's! I am completely in love with my tree this year (and pretty much every year) but now I love it just a little more- happy to have Tim Horton's on my tree, but even happier to have an ornament from Julie :)

The girls last day is tomorrow! Big yay there. Even yay-ier, I only have to go in for a half day then am off for two weeks..... so can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment