subtitle

Endurance....

Friday, December 24, 2010

Dec 24th- Christmas Eve in Photos

Sorry for the lack of blogging last night, but I was tied up at the airport picking up Coco!
Lots of excitement here having her back.

Well, we did our big meal today at the Thornton's,
with a lot of really great food. Loved Mike's gingerbread guys....
looks like some of them didn't make it.... love the military guys.
Coco had a great time and fit right in with the fray.
Melda and I had to make cookies for the Christmas Eve service at church.
These are Melda's 100, highly decorated, greatly varied, mass amount of cut out fun cookies she made:
And here are my 24 break n bake sugar cookies with sprinkles:
So who do you think is the baker? Actually I made my two biannual pies today- apple and pumpkin. I think I really like the idea of all my cooking done Christmas Eve so I am not cooking all Christmas morning.

Tonight the girls had to sing for the church program, after we took Coco to swimming.
They did a great job.

Back home, the girls had special Christmas Eve milkshakes.... ya, thats what you have on a tropical island as a Christmas treat.
Then ready for bed,
waiting on Santa.
Sweet peace of Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas to everyone. We miss you and love you all.
:) Hope the holidays are everything you are looking for them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment