subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec 13

Happy school day- even though it is a Monday, the girls are in countdown mode to Christmas so really no day is bad. Plus:
They had some happy Christmas socks to keep them company at school :) Thanks to Melda! I swear, I wash them and they are instantly back on their feet.... sometimes even before I wash them I notice them finding their way back on- so you would think I would just go buy them some more Christmas socks.....

Had a caroling trolley come to our house tonight!
They came up, rang the bell and then sang us some songs, so nice! I guess that is one benefit to living with the XO of the base- you get caroling!
That'll be a fun Christmas memory for years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Love the FEET photo! TOO CUTE! and the caroling in shorts.......so OOG! :)

    ReplyDelete