subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, April 12, 2010

Skipping....

Not writing much again tonight.

Just so you know, the girls first day off went really well- they had so much fun just playing with each other. I think Kevin enjoyed his day of relaxation as well. We even had a babysitter tonight and got to go out for supper together.
All in all a nice day for them, and a nice end to my day- it started out kinda rough.
Got to my class to find out it had been broken into and my laptop and projectors were stolen. Really made me mad- everyone else seemed to take it in stride. Mostly because its not that unusual an occurrence. Put a crimp in my day, difficult to teach with out my tools. Couldn't they have waited until the end of the school year to steal it? Had to deal with police reports and reports to the College about the whole thing- All kinda disheartening.
Also found out we most likely will have to do ANOTHER open house- oy.
Then found out after school that they opened my job up to the public. I have until Monday to apply and then will have to interview if I want to teach there again next year...... do I? is the question :P

Promise to do a true blog tomorrow night with a lot less whining!

2 comments:

  1. well.........if you don't take the job - we can scrapbook once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you come up with the right answer.You seem to have enjoyed the year and I know you have made a difference to many of your students.
    Too bad the decision has to be made after a very negative day and not after a great summer vacation. I wonder what Maddie and Ellie have to say about their working Mom.
    Only two more months till we can give y'all a hug and squeeze...till then love to all.

    ReplyDelete