subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

She's Home!

Aggie is back from the vets. She seems to be breathing fairly well...... some moments of coughing with some phlegm-sounding noises in her throat. But even with the swelling still in her trachea from the surgery, she is breathing well.

Now don't laugh........
...'cause you might hurt her feelings. She is SO shaved down! Her left side looks like a hairless Chihuahua. And the harness collar doesn't help her image any either. She's not to have anything around her neck anymore.
So that she isn't embarrassed, I told her she looks like a seeing-eye dog with her new "collar", not like a kid in a harness at Disney.

Aggie did well coming home from the vet, I took her on a small stroll out front of the house which seemed to go well. I fed her a little food with her antibiotics, and she drank a ton of water. After all that she laid down for a nap.
When Kevin came home she stood up, hung her head low, and threw up at his feet. Nice.

Hoping for a good nights sleep for her. She is already trying to play a bit and looking spry :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay.........100% honesty - I haven't checked your blog all week cause I was scared for Aggie.

    You have NO IDEA how happy I am that she is home and doing well. I should have just checked and not been such a baby.......cause I am crying anyway - but happy! :)

    Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete