subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, April 26, 2010

Not sure how it happened....

but I am the one taking Aggie to the vet in the morning for her surgery. I know its because it works out better for our timelines but that doesn't mean I like it.
I really am not looking forward to dropping her off. I would love to wave a wand and have her breathing problems go away. Poor Aggie and her problems. The most obvious problem to her tomorrow will be that she won't be getting breakfast!

Really hoping that this is the week to book our flights home for the summer. I am waiting on Kevin to get his plans straightened out before I do. The girls are looking forward to it. We are starting to figure out what summer "programs" they will be signing up for up in Canada. Both will do their usual summer swim team. Ellie wants to sign up for tennis again this summer. Maddy has thought about "sleep-away" camp for the last two summers, and is finally taking the plunge this year. We've downloaded the forms for Camp Oneida- the same Christian camp that Julie and I worked at for a summer way back when. Maddy is SO excited.

I will let you know how Aggie does. Hoping for the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment