subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Its 200 People!

Happy 200th blog.
Its been a long haul but well worth it (I hope for you guys it has anyways....). Wonder if I will still feel so chipper at the 300th blog :)

The girls had a swim meet today. Maddy took an amazing 7 seconds off her 100 free and made a B time, very exciting. Ellie took 3 seconds off her 50 free time and is now .7 of a second off of her first B time- soooooo close! She also took 1 sec off of her 50 back time. So proud of both of them. Keeping pace with the "Samantha's" of the world is really paying off.......

Tomorrow will be SUCH a busy day. Maddy has an open water swim at 8am- which I am sure the pictures from it will dominate tomorrow nights blog.
After the ocean swim, there is a ceremony here to commemorate an ancient Guam village that is now a historical sight here on base. So we will attend that, followed with a base showing at 3:30 of Lightening Thief. It will be the second time for Maddy and I, and first for Ellie and Kevin. They have been making their way through the book and have plans to finish the last chapters tomorrow morning. It will be very exciting to Ellie I am sure as she has been waiting for it- though I am fearful some may too scary for her, but as Ellie says "Mom, I AM older now you know".
I am sure she is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment