subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aggie's Big Day

Started with a 6:30 am car ride to the vet. She looks depressed in this picture but really- she was happy for the outing, made her forget about her empty stomach! So sad dropping her off.
Notice the two cups of coffee- one for car drinking and the other for classroom time...... and all the computer and projector bags in the picture- I have to drag back and forth from school since my first set were stolen, I've turned into a pack mule. Addition to the stealing story- this past Monday my door was broken open, but nothing stolen because they took it all the first time.....
Anyway, back to Aggie. She spent the day at the vet. When I called at 2pm she had only had one breathing attack, and was still waiting for surgery. Calling back at 5pm- the surgery was over, took longer than they expected. The vet said she was doing well. He tied back only one side of her vocal cord. He feels she will have enough breathing room now. We may get to pick her up tomorrow. I'll let you know, but I am pretty sure she won't have a bark anymore. Makes me feel bad for all the times I got mad at her for barking.
I will update you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor Aggie! She does look sad in the picture. Glad to hear that she is doing well after the surgery...thinking of her and your family. I am sure some extra treats will be heading her way tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl. It will be be sad when she tries to bark, but nothing comes out. Dogs bark for a reason, or I tell my self that to keep from getting mad when they do! Aggie is very fortunate to have you as her friend/mother.

    ReplyDelete