subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday


The day flew by.
Sunrise service at 6am would have been perfect.....if it didn't rain and we had to have the service inside. The picture above is the view behind the church and is where the service was suppose to be......this was taken after the service when the rain had stopped. Still a nice service nonetheless.

Maddy, Ellie and I had breakfast at the church and spent some time outside.

Went to the 8:30 service after that. Home by 10am and happy to hear Kevin had made reservations for Sunday brunch at a local hotel......not quite as happy when we got there and found all of Guam had the same idea. Sooooo crowded and so little food. They couldn't bring it out fast enough to feed the masses. Lots of seafood so Kevin was happy. An ice cream section with whip cream so the girls were happy....... and I ate everything else :)
Home for the rest of the day- girls played outside, Kevin played inside (on his XBox) and I finished lesson plans for the coming week. Yes that is right, my fun is over and its back to the grindstone. Oy.

Hope you all had a Happy Easter and a Happy Passover too!

1 comment:

  1. I never noticed that setting behind the church - very cool - Zion proclaimed yesterday, "I can't WAIT until next Easter!!"

    "Why?" I asked

    "Cause, we will get to celebrate with Ellie and Maddie!"

    "yes, I am sure we can"

    :)

    ReplyDelete